Thursday, January 7, 2010

Not Cambodia Related....




but I had to share... (This might be a duplicate post, I lost my internet connection during the first one).

Yesterday, Trent and I went shopping at the Russian Market and enjoyed a cold Fanta while Pat and the girls were resting. While we were there, he decided to buy Diana (Didi) a princess toy with his own money. He said that she was a princess because she always flips her hair around and because she is so fancy. It was the sweetest thing. When we came back to the room, Didi was sleeping, so he wrote her a note and slipped the gift and note under her pillow. He was so excited as was she! He has such a tender heart at times. I love it!

The health and hygiene seminar started yesterday. Pat will write about that later on. He said it went well. At the seminar, they train some locals good health practice and then those locals go out into their community and the villages and train families good health practice. There are two more days of seminars, then we start the medical clinic and VBS on Monday.

We have adjusted pretty well and don't have much jet lag which is such a blessing!

Hope you are all well!!!

2 comments:

  1. That was soooo sweet of Trent, he melted my heart with his little note for his fancy Didi! I love that he calls her Didi. Reid calls Luke, "Da" :)

    Looking forward to following your trip!! I was so glad to get your email, you have been on my heart lately...and have some adoptions questions for you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete